Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's time to 'fess up!' Not Me! Monday is here again.....
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My kids love making up their own silly words. I did not ignore them while they repeatedly chanted a profanity in Spa
nish thinking what harm could it do since they don't know what they are saying. I did not totally regret this when they began to continue their chant the next day while we shopped in a market where most of the patrons were bilingual.

I did not have to acknowledge that after working in a Mexican Restaurant for ten years, the majority of my Spanish vocabulary cannot be repeated (due to it's rating), unless of course I need to ask you to clean a table or make a margarita. (which I MAY just do if you stop by my house this week!)

I did not look forward to going to the dentist today for an appointment that may leave my mouth sore all day, just so I could lie down in the peace and quiet for an hour or two.

I did not almost go out and spend $25 on a new blow dryer because I thought something was wrong with mine. I was not (a little too) thrilled to realize I just needed to clean the intake screen and now my blow dryer is LIKE NEW! (I know I need to get out more). I would never be so ridiculous as to actually take a picture of the lint in the off chance I could save another poor soul from tossing her blow dryer unnecessarily. Who takes pictures of blow dryer lint? Not me!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Did you take your new dryer back? :)

Grace said...

Why do we only remember the 'bad' words in another language? LOL

Sue from Oregon said...

I "did not" almost buy a new hair dryer for the same reason last week! I finally "figgered" it out too! We could be tweedle dee and tweedle dum!