Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dear Blog, I Miss You...

Yes, I miss you terribly. It's been weeks since I last spent time with you. I miss the time we used to spend together. I miss my blogging friends. I miss the satisfaction of clicking "Publish Post".

I think about you daily, but have been busy with other projects. Each day I think, "maybe tonight?"; then I get distracted with laundry, dishes, mealtime, bathtime, and all the things that getting settled into a new home in a new state entails. Not to mention the non-stop fun of summertime.

It's me; not you. Really.

I know I have neglected you and I'm sure it is embarrassing to be still dressed up for 4th of July. I will take care of you soon. Maybe tonight?

5 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Missing your daily doses of drama, but hoping you are enjoying your summer!

Mrs. Davison said...

I miss you, Kristin!!! Please post, it is my way of "seeing you" and "spending time with you". Love you!!

Rune said...

You have been missing:)

W

mel4christ said...

This is hysterical!

Unknown said...

LOL!! You are too funny Kristin, I miss ya girlie!! I love reading your blogs. I hope that you have a blessed time in Florida!!

God Bless you!
adrienne