Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank you Shauna!

I came home from vacation last week to find that I've been nominated for an award by my oh, so sweet friend Shauna! I've made so many changes to my blog over the past week - I hope she still likes it! :)

The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

So, I would like to take the chance to nominate some of my new SBS23 sisters whose blogs I have already grown to love visiting! Many of them are not new to this award, but I wanted to give all of you a chance to see their fabulous work. I only picked 7 of the 19 (listed on the left of my blog) not an easy task as they are all terrific, so be sure to check them out and be inspired!

1. Zoe
2. Ev
3. Lisa
4. Joey
5. Sue
6. Toni
7. Pink Sunshine

3 comments:

Toni said...

Thank you Kristin for my fab award! I'm just off to nominate people now! And thank you for your lovely comments on my cards - I would definitely recommend ProMarkers, I can point you in the direction of a good tutorial if/when you get some too. :-) xx

Joey said...

Hi Kristin, thankyou so much for nominating me for this award I feel honoured!!!, I am glad you like my blog enough! lol, shall go and nominate some blogs myself now. thanks again.xxx

Lisa said...

Kristin,
Thanks for the award! I really needed that! I'm hating the fact that I had to go back to work and checked my email this morning before I left and found my award! What a GREAT way to start the day!!
I'm off to pick my blogs now!
Thanks so much!!Glad you liked mine enoungh for the award! Also glad to know someone is reading! (sorry for being a bad blogger- I'm just too tired to do much lately :) )
Bye !!
Happy Scrappin'
Lisa H.