Monday, September 1, 2008

My Patriotic Blog Background

I love the blog templates/backgrounds I have been able to use (for free!) from Allie Brown - she is soooo talented. But.....she is having a problem with her site (and consequently the links) so I went in search of a new place to get backgrounds in the interim. I found another great site at The Cutest Blog on the Block. In a hurry (as usual), I just looked at a few and scooped up one of the first ones I liked. I thought it was appropriate considering it is the week of Labor Day, the Republican National Convention and a time that we are keeping our friends and family in prayer during the current stormy weather!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is really cute!! I love it. Thanks for the links, I was wandering where you got yours because it was soo cute!! I've been wanting to change mine as well for some time. I see a few bloggin' sisters, have done the same. So I thought "Why not!!!"

In His Love,
Adrienne

Joey said...

Hi Kristin I changed mine the other day, I spent a good while looking through them all, and it took me ages to decide! I dare not click the link again else I will be up picking different backgrounds all night! lol, like how yours is looking.x