Tuesday, September 2, 2008

National Stamping Month Means CTMH Specials!

In celebration of National Stamping Month, Close To My Heart is offering the stunning new Just Because Card Kit or the fabulous new My Acrylix Friendship Alphabet large and small stamp set free or at a great discount!!
The beautiful card kit that includes everything needed to create 16 cards (2 each of 8 different styles) FAST! The kit includes it all!:

D Size My Acrylix 'Just Because' Stamp Set (terrific set!)
Cardstock & B&T Duos papers (cocoa, colonial white & new tulip shade)
2 Mini Stamp Pads
Step by Step Instructions (so easy and fast!)
Designer Ribbon and Sparkles
Magnetic Closure Designer Box (pretty "keeper")


Here is the link to take a look: Close To My Heart (I am listing this link because they have not updated the individual consultant's sites yet with the current flyer.) Here is the link to my site if you want to browse the catalog (the fall/winter idea book will be out soon!)

This card kit can be purchased for $34.95 (usa) or
If you spend $75 the kit is $15 (usa) or
If you spend $125 (usa) the kit is FREE!!

The large stamp set is $34.95 (usa) and the small is $18.95 (usa)
If you spend $75 both sets are $15 (usa) or
If you spend $125 (usa) both sets are FREE!!

This special runs through the end of September!

Let me know if you want me to email you a larger view of either the kit or the stamp sets. I love both of them! I'll try to post pictures later......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is cool, I haven't looked at my close to my heart emails yet. But this sounds really good. I don't have a website yet. I've tried ordering and well I'm lost.

TTYS!!

In His Love,
Adrienne

Roxy said...

So now I know what CTMH stands for. I've never heard of Close To My Heart before. So of course I had to go check out the catalog. Some very nice things in there. We only have Stampin'Up around here. I'm definitely going to have to check it out better when I have more time to look. And now that I know someone who's a consultant......