Saturday, February 28, 2009

Favorite Things Friday: There's No Place Like....my own bed!


I know...it's Saturday - but Friday was too full for blog posting....
I got to sleep in my own bed last night after 22 nights of missing it!

It's also the first time in 5 weeks my husband and I have been at home together! After spending most of yesterday traveling, it was so nice to be home as a family, eat take out (the fridge is empty), and go to bed at 6:30! (that's a first!) Although my husband's travel schedule does not let up for quite some time, the girls and I are home for a while, so I will definitely be enjoying sleeping in my own bed!

2 comments:

TeresaW said...

Oooh haven't you got a big bedroom? Looking at that, made me smile about your comment on my blog. Looks like you don't have any trouble being organised after all.

Dawn said...

Hi Kristin
Wow what a wonderful room - looks so serene.
sounds like you had a fantastic holiday and awww the dolphins and the whales - I would love to swim with dolphins - maybe one day.....

Dawn
x