Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So, Watcha Been Doin' Down In F.L.A.? (part 1)

We went to Sea World....

And fed the dolphins....
Saw Shamu.....
Sammie rode her first "big kid" roller coaster....

Played in Shamu's Happy Harbor...
Where I broke my shoe and almost lost my phone (which is why I was carrying them), but still tried to muster up a smile....


Later I got a hair cut (which I tend to do when we go out of town and I notice how bad my hair really has gotten).....
We got "dressed up" :) and went to the playground....

We put our shirts on backwards......
And acted silly......
We played at the pool and went to the Water Park.....
And when we couldn't, we sat in bed with pool toys and thought about going swimming.....

More to follow....

5 comments:

Kaleena said...

Wow! Looks like a great time (or at least what I can make out of the pics...my glasses broke...long story). Glad you all are having fun. Love the haircut. Can I come stay with you in Florida? I need a vacation in the worst way!!! Lol. Sorry, figure it won't hurt to ask.

cindy said...

Hey sis love the haircut it suits you.Hey it was nice to get a legthy e-mail from you few days ago it was nice. I pray you are doing well and having fun. I want to have you and the girls over to our new place soon when you get back K love you!!!!
Cindy

Mrs. Davison said...

Your haircut looks very cute!! But, of course, with a face like that... You also look quite thin? What are you doing? Looks fun! I'm so glad you are all feeling better. Please don not worry about that book. Brady heard us talking about it (you and I, while in LV) and she insisted that Brad help her get it for me for my birthday. I am so glad to have a copy of it. I already finished it and I enjoyed it, although it was quite sad. Don't give it another thought. I love you, you're such a good sister (-in-law), but really just by itself(no "-in-law"). Miss you.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of your daughter sitting on the bed with all the swim stuff...that is so funny...when I take my boys on a vacation all they want to do is gogogo!
-Steph

pondering said...

Hi,
It's been a veeeeeery long time since I blogged or visited any blogs. But I wanted to do a little catching up today. Maybe I will even update my own blog in the next couple weeks (it's been since Christmas).
I wanted to say, you look like a model! You are so pretty, your kids are so cute, you guys look like you had a blast. Sorry about the stomach flu's untimely visit though. But I do think the last picture is adorable with your daughter pouting in the bed with all the toys. It put a smile on my face. You are a very good mom.