Friday, December 19, 2008

Favorite Things Friday - Peppermint Mochas!

I only have a minute, so this will be short and sweet (literally). It's the simple things in life that make me happy......
It's that chilly time of year when enjoying a hot drink is one of my favorite things to do. I often grab a cup of hot coffee or tea while I take leisurely time out to relax run around like crazy trying to get things done during the day. Every holiday season I look forward to one of my all-time favorites, the Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha Twist. Although they serve these fabulous drinks year-round.....for me it is a holiday treat.

Imagine my delight (along with the delight of my wallet and waistline), when I made this discovery in the grocery store this year!

Yum. Have a delicious day!
Have a favorite to share this Friday?

3 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh my gosh, Kristin, this is so much fun! I can't believe I was intimidated to try. I know some of it is complicated, but I have your expertise to fall back on! The slideshow is really cool. I'm going to try it. Can't wait to see you all. Les

pondering said...

OH! My favorite too! I love it! YUM.
It was fun to visit your blog again, it's always so cheerful. I'll bet you make a great friend.
I will be back to visit again. Someday I will post on my own blog too. I have had a lot going on lately, I'm sort of overwhelmed. This is a different sort of Christmas time for us.

Unknown said...

Oh, that stuff is so yummy!! I tried that at Cindy's ornament exchange but not in coffee ( I can't drink coffee it gives me heart palpataions, I know it bites) but anyway I poured some of that in my hot cocoa and put a little bit of peppermint candy and woooooooohooooo!!! My mouth was having a "Christ"mas party. You gotta try it some time. Delish!!!

Love ya!
Adrienne