Friday, December 26, 2008

Favorite Things Friday - A Very Merry Christmas!

I almost went to bed without posting a "Favorite Things Friday" entry...
I will make this simple (because I'm tired!) This week, one of my favorite things is a mostly stress-free Christmas (which is huge because I am usually stressed) and loads of fun had by all. And that is exactly what we have had so far! We had a GREAT time yesterday with our kids and our festivities continue this weekend. My husband's brother and sister and their families are coming into town which I am so excited about because they are not just family, they are friends!I hope to be able to spend some time with my side of the family in the coming week or so.....the fun doesn't have to stop at the 25th!

We also ran into Santa during our trip to CA this month!


HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS AS
MERRY AND BRIGHT AS OURS!!!


3 comments:

Paper doll said...

Im like making more christmas rounds this weekend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Paper doll said...

Excuse my typo. Im making more christmas rounds. We need a edit button on blogger.

Unknown said...

Those pics are so cute, especially of little Sammie, she's so cute!!


In His Love,
Adrienne