Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!

Yesterday was my wonderful husband’s birthday. I don’t say “wonderful” just because it’s his birthday week and therefore time for the annual singing of praises. I really do have a great husband. He is attentive, kind, funny, sensitive, loving, generous, romantic and handsome. There are many occasions when he does laundry, cleans the house, makes dinner, cleans out my car, etc. He is a fabulous Daddy and makes it a point to spend quality time with all three of our girls. I really couldn’t ask for more. I know that I am truly blessed and God has given me the perfect man – perfect for me in every way!I wish I had taken more 'birthday pictures'. Sometimes I am very on top of documenting EVERYTHING, but often I kick myself for missing important photo opportunities. Last night my father in law took us out for sushi for my husband's birthday dinner. We had a great time with him, his fiance and my husband's sister. But did I get a picture? No, my camera sat in the car the entire time! Although, I did get a picture with the girls' homemade birthday cards...

I haven't posted for a few days - I have been very busy staying on top of the things I am trying to stay committed to my resolutions, some more successful than others. I am getting a lot done - and I do have much to say - so I will be back...... Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Kristen, beautiful piccys love the girls cards, why is when you want your camera its never to hand! lol. xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics of your family. Yes, you two make a great looking couple and I so loved the cards your babies made for daddy!

Mrs. Davison said...

You're such a good wife! Honestly, you and Chuckie are so blessed to have each other. I'm so glad that I got you in the bargain, too! Keep blogging, I love seeing the pics and reading your entries. Love ya!